My goal is to help you to heal any health complaint naturally and/or attain your best possible health using tried and tested proven methods.
Health benefits can result from eating a vegetarian, vegan or raw food diet, Paleo, Ketogenic, low carbohydrate, GAPS diet, Atkins diet, a detox, a liver, bowel or gall bladder cleanse, or maybe just some tweaking of your current diet, there are different options for varying ailments, constitutions, body types, ages, fitness levels, lifestyles and goals.
What do I use to determine what is right for you?
I use one or more of the following:
- I look at your logged food and exercise using My Fitness Pal for Android: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/mobile/android or for Apple: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/mobile/iphone
- I examine your previous blood tests or any other pathology test you have already.
- I use muscle testing and therapy localization techniques (Kinesiology) to assess and ascertain what is the best diet and supplements for your body.
- Current history of what you’ve tried and done, what worked and what did not.
- Pathology Saliva tests done from the comfort of your home through Nutripath Integrative and Functional Pathology Services, to get more information on Hormones such as Adrenals, DHEA’s, Cortisol, Melatonin. (*at extra cost Nutripath)
- Pathology blood tests such as TSH, Free T4, Free T3, Thyroid peroxidase antibodies (thyroid profile), Estradiol (E2), Progesterone, Testosterone, SHBG, FSH, LH (female hormone profile), Estradiol (E2), Testosterone, SHBG, PSA (male hormone profile), either through Nutripath Integrative and Functional Pathology Services or through your local Doctor.
- Other tests may be required such as: Methylation Profile – S-adenosyl methionine (SAMe), S-adenosyl homocysteine (SAH), SAMe:SAH ratio, Folinic acid, 5-methyl tetrahydrofolate (5MTHF), Tetrahydrofolate (THF), Vitamin B12, red cell Folate, Homocysteine. Iron Studies – Iron, Ferritin, Transferrin, Transferrin Saturation. Pfeiffer Extensive – Plasma Zinc, Serum Copper, Ceruloplasmin, Whole blood Histamine, Homocysteine, Vitamin D3, SAMe, SAH, SAM/SAH and Zn: Cu ratio Nutripath Integrative and Functional Pathology Services.
New Client – 1hr initial consultation + 30min follow up consultation – $90
- Diet & Lifestyle Assessment
- Personalised Meal Plan
- Personalised Lifestyle Recommendations
Follow Up Consultations – 30-40 Minutes – $40
- Review of Meal Plan
- Personalised Goal Setting & Support
Appointments via Skype also available
Shopping Support – $60 (local area only)
Unsure which products are the healthiest options at the Supermarket? Unsure how to read and make sense of the product labels and their ingredients list?
- 1hr shopping visit to your local supermarket
- Complete and comprehensive guidance on which brands to buy
- Education on how to read product labels and ingredient lists and select the healthiest option
Home Makeover – $90 (local area only)
Not sure if what you have in your pantry and fridge is healthy or not? Not sure if your home environment is ensuring success? Not sure if your household products are interfering with your success?
- 1.5 hour
- Re-assessment of your pantry & fridge
- Assessment of the best options for your home in relation to water filtration, eg. rental, home owner or/and within budget (clean, mineralized water is essential for health)
- Re-assessment of household and body cleaning products and possible toxin exposure interfering with health function
- Using a multimeter to measure the “dirty” electricity in your home environment. (Earths electrical energy stabilises your body’s bioelectrical system. It’s a surprisingly powerful way to reduce pain and inflammation, sleep better, improve circulation and normalise blood pressure)
- Check for mould growth (can have many adverse health effects)
- Assess lighting around the home for optimal MELATONIN (hormone) release to negate night-time blue light exposure for sleep improvement
- Get suggestions for improvement
9-5 Support – $30/week
Want access to qualified advice 9-5, anywhere? Out for a meal and not sure what to order? At the supermarket and not sure which product to buy? Have the urge to eat something unhealthy and need help?
Includes – Call, text or email 9-5 for 1:1 help and advice