What would you like to improve?
Is it something physical? Getting rid of aches, pains and fatigue? Or would you like to improve your performance at work, sport, academically or as an artist? Or would you like to have easier personal relationships? With yourself? With others? Would you like to understand yourself better? Would you like to know the cause of your digestive disturbance symptoms? Or would you just like to achieve some personal goals?
What is used to achieve this?
Kinesiology utilises natural therapies and modalities, some of these are:
- Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) or Tapping
- Goal setting, visualisations, Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP), vision boards, affirmations, brain gym exercises
- Acupressure and neurovascular points
- Flower Essences and aromatherapy
- Dietary Support and nutritional supplements
- Movement therapy, Sound therapy, Colour therapy
- Neurolymphatic Massage
How is Kinesiology done?
- Kinesiology uses gentle muscle testing as a biofeedback tool which is an invaluable aid in the selection of treatments and remedies.
- It utilizes a unique synthesis of techniques drawn from Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), basic gentle chiropractic, basic gentle osteopathy, nuritional medicine and other alternative healing modalitie.
- It offers practical ways of making changes unique to only your bodies needs.
- Kinesiology has an ability to release emotions and re-pattern thoughts and beliefs that are no longer beneficial for us, to achieve deep and long lasting changes.
What can it help with?
- Relieve stress, lethargy, anxiety, depression, insomnia, fear, trauma, phobias;
Reveal inner conflicts and detrimental hidden beliefs and attitudes that can be involved with self sabotaging actions that inhibit changes which have beneficial outcomes.
Elicit precise information about emotional issues, for example, when a problem started, where and with whom, this can be helpful in ascertaining awareness and shedding light on difficulties.
- Clear addictions;
- Help with relationship issues;
- Clearing digestive disorders;
- Clear mood fluctuations associated with food;
- Creating a healthy relationship with food;
- Determine what are the right type of foods and supplements for your body;
- Support through undertaking heavy metal detox or dental work;
- Support through any detox program;
- Increase energy of cells, glands and organs for better function;
- Help re-balance the body, if there is pain, stiffness, muscle weaknesses, inflexibility or lack of range of movement due to lifestyle factors, poor posture or injuries from old or new.
How many sessions will I need?
Depending on your current circumstance and your progress you may need just one or you may need more to heal and re-balance. You will better know this after your first session.