Sometimes we just need a little help…I use kinesiology in conjunction with:
- Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) or Tapping
- Goal setting, visualisations, Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP), affirmations, brain gym exercises
- Acupressure and neurovascular points
- Dietary Support and nutritional supplements
- Movement therapy, Sound therapy, Colour therapy
- Neurolymphatic Massage
How is Kinesiology done?
- Kinesiology uses gentle muscle testing to get information from your subconscious.
- It utilises the Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) philosophy.
- It offers practical ways of making changes unique to only your bodies needs.
What can it help with?
- Relieve stress, lethargy, anxiety, depression, insomnia, fear, trauma, phobias;
Reveal inner conflicts and detrimental hidden beliefs and attitudes that can be involved with self sabotaging actions that inhibit changes which have beneficial outcomes.
Elicit information about emotional issues, for example, when a problem started, where and with whom, this can be helpful in ascertaining awareness and shedding light on difficulties.
- Clear addictions;
- Help with relationship issues;
- Clearing digestive disorders;
- Clear mood fluctuations associated with food;
- Creating a healthy relationship with food;
- Determine what are the right type of foods and supplements for your body;
- Support through undertaking heavy metal detox or dental work;
- Support through a detox program;
- Increase energy of cells, glands and organs for better function;
- Help re-balance the body, if there is pain, stiffness, muscle weaknesses, inflexibility or lack of range of movement due to lifestyle factors, poor posture or injuries from old or new.
COST: $90 for 1.5 hour at my home clinic in Goonellabah, NSW.