Holistic Kinesiology can help structurally, physiologically, emotionally, psychologically and energetically. Here’s how:
Structurally Kinesiology can help correct;
- Core instability,
- Postures such as flat back, sway back, kyphosis, lordosis and scoliosis,
- Temporomandibular Joint (TMJ) disorders, for example clenching jaw,
- Retained Primitive Reflexes, causing adult fight or flight stress response,
- Fixations, where two adjacent vertebrae becomes jammed together and moves as one unit,
- Inflexibility, tightness, soreness or referred pain,
- Ineffective co-ordination between different segments of the body,
- Cranial Stress, such as from whiplash, headaches, TMJ disorders, neck tension or sinus drainage,
- Brain function such as memory, integration, confusion and balance.
Physiologically Kinesiology can help correct;
- Stress affecting digestion, causing indigestion, cramps and poor appetite.
- Food stressors and reactions such as intolerances, allergens and insensitivities.
- Ileocecal valve malfunctions,
- Hydrochloric acid production malfunctions in the stomach leading to gas, bloating, and inability to digest protein,
- Nutritional deficiencies, macro and micro nutrients,
- Deficient digestion, such as partially digested food,
- Gut flora imbalance, such as candida overgrowth,
- Toxicity and nutrient excess within the body and determine a detoxification or cleansing protocol,
- Eating disorders such as bulimia, and food addictions such as sugar,
- Constipation, Diarrhea, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Piles, Oedema and Leaky Gut,
- Hormonal, for example imbalances in thyroid, pancreas and adrenal glands.
Psychologically Kinesiology can help;
Release, Transmute, Transform, Transcend or Dissolve:
- Subconscious muscle release after emotional events,
- Impressions from outside influences which may be effecting behaviour,
- Patterns of behaviour inherited from family which are no longer beneficial and hinders personal growth and development.
- Patterns of emotions and behaviour, finding and clearing blockages causing depression, sadness, anxiety, anger, hurt, blame, control, resentment, guilt, worth, value, defensiveness, to align with self esteem, courage, acceptance, joy, a connection to ones inner self, wisdom, safety, instincts, inner knowing, nourishment, internal empathy, a feeling of worthiness to love and to be loved and listening to the heart. To follow destiny, live truth, do what is appropriate, and trust instincts.
Energetically Kinesiology can help balance;
- Low energy, chronic fatigue, energy levels up and down during day, waking during night, fluctuations in daily or night cycles,
- Meridian channels, Chakras and Auric Fields.
Holistic Kinesiology combines the Structural, Physiological, Psychological and Energetic, all of these components together are Holistic Kinesiology. However, not everything is utilised in one Kinesiology session. What is utilised depends on the goal, the client, what is indicated through muscle testing and the timeframe.
Treatments are to empower people to empower themselves, to implement goals for change. Whether that goal is physical, mental, emotional or energetic, the goal is about manifestation.
For more information on treatments visit wholisticguidance.com.